Sponge Muffins


This is my maiden attempt in making muffins. These muffins were quite easy to make and very very fluffy too.


Ingredients:
Maida – 100 g
Butter – 100 g
Powdered sugar – 100 g
Eggs – 2
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Pineapple essence – 1 tsp
Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
3. Beat separately butter and sugar so that it is creamy.
4. Sieve the dry ingredients.
5. Combine eggs with butter and beat well.
6. Add Maida to the above mixture and beat well.
7. Add essence and mix.
8. Grease muffin pans/ line with paper cups and fill half of muffin.
9. Bake for 15 – 20 mins.
10. Remove, Cool, open and serve.
Variations I made:
I used Pineapple essence instead of vanilla essence. The taste was good.
I used orange zest also to enhance the flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your reviews, if any