Cheese Bundt cake

 I followed the recipe of suma and the link is here. Thank you suma for the cake recipe. It was the first time for me to bake a bundt cake. I prepared paneer(cottage cheese) in home itself. Also to the original recipe I added baking powder. I baked this bundt cake in a silicone pan.




I made this cake for new year as my sister arrived here. Cake was so soft with crumbleness on the top and she liked it so much.




For making paneer/ cottage cheese at home:

Milk - 1 litre

Lemon juice/ Vinegar - 1 tbsp

When the milk is about to froth, add lemon juice/ vinegar and let it be low flame for 2 min.
Cheese will get separated from the milk. Drain the whey water and let it to cool the cream for 10 min. Mash it nicely and use it in the cake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your reviews, if any