Vegan banana muffins

Actually i got this recipe while browsing the net from Harini's blog. Thanx harini for your wonderful recipe. I had  some ripen bananas today and so I decided to bake this muffins. I halved the recipe and I baked it today. I omitted nuts from the original recipe as my kid doesn't love to eat it. Muffins were quite fluffy and moist. My kid loved it a lot. Here comes the recipe.

Ingredients:

Maida - 1 cup

Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup

Sugar - 3/4 cup

Oil - 1/4 cup + half of 1/4 cup

Water - 1/4 cup + half of 1/4 cup

Mashed Bananas - 2 cups ( I used poovan variety)

Baking powder - 1 tsp

Baking soda - 1 tsp

Salt - 1/2 tsp

Method:

1. Sieve the dry ingredients.

2. Mix thoroughly mashed bananas, oil, water and sugar.

3. Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.

4. If the batter is thick add 2 to 3 tbsp of water. ( I used 2 tbsp).

5. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C for 20 - 25 min or until the skewer comes out clean.

6. Cool and then serve.






2 comments:

  1. they look very yummy...thanks for trying out my recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so moist and delicious! Thanks for sharing dear...

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me your reviews, if any